- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
Ladakh is an adventure and spiritual destination, which is attracting tourists with charming Buddhism culture, interesting natural beauties, mountain passes, adventure activities, and the colorful festivals.
Ladakh is an adventure and spiritual destination, which is attracting tourists with charming Buddhism culture, interesting natural beauties, mountain passes, adventure activities, and the colorful festivals. Ladakh is a great tourist attraction because of its beautiful monasteries, picturesque locations, and interesting markets defining the culture of the place.
Arrival at Leh
On arriving the Leh Kushok Bakula Rimpochee Airport, you will be greeted by the tour representative and will be transferred to the hotel.A complete day will be given for rest followed by welcome tea or coffee at the hotel.
Later, in the evening you will be taken for a sightseeing tour to the Leh Palace which is a former royal palace overlooking the Ladakhi Himalayan town of Leh.Head to Shanti Stupa which is a magnificent white-domed stupa dedicated to Buddhism and Leh Market which is a Tibetan Market selling lots of small stalls selling clothes, souvenirs, artificial jewellery and more.Once done with exploring the tourist attractions, head back to the hotel for dinner and overnight stay.
Leh-Excursion to Monasteries
In the morning, after having breakfast, you will be taken to the Indus Valley Monasteries which is approx 50 km from Leh.Visit the Hemis Gompa which is the largest monastic foundation of Drukpa Kagyu Order of Tibetan Buddhism.A visit to the Thiksey Monastery will take you to an impressive complex on a hill above the village.Shey Palace & Monastery which is the royal residence of the Ladakh monarchs.
Sindhu Ghat which is a beautiful riverbank which is known for its unique and scenic landscape.Once done with visiting the tourist attractions, head back to the hotel for dinner and overnight stay.
Leh-Excursion to Khardungla-Pass
In the morning after having breakfast, head to Khardungla Top which is the highest motorable road in the world with an elevation of approx 17,582 ft.Reaching the top, you will get to experience the amazing views of the seemingly endless peaks and ridges of the Zanskar range, and north to the giants of the Saser Kangri massif.Once done with exploring the Khardungla Top, head back to the hotel in Leh for lunch.In the afternoon you can stroll around in the market where you can enjoy the last minute shopping.Head back to the hotel for dinner and overnight stay.
In the morning after breakfast, head to the Leh airport to board a flight for the onward journey.
• Accommodation using starting room category of each hotel on double occupancy basis.
• Meal Plan: As per above mention at hotel / resort
• Airport / hotel transfers + city tour + Drives as per the itinerary by Air – Conditioned Dzire (02 to 03 pax) / Innova (04 to 06 pax) / Similar with an ALL INDIA TOURIST PERMIT.
• All currently applicable taxes, however, any other tax as and when levied by the Government shall be extra.
• Any meal unless specified above.
• Any Air Fare/ Train Tickets.
• Any Guide Services.
• Room Heater charges as per the hotel
• All entrances fees to monuments.
• Personal nature expenses like telephone / laundry bills etc.
• Airports tax and travel insurance etc.
• Services not specified above.
• PS: Above Special Rates are not applicable for Long Weekends/ Holidays/ Festivals and Air Condition will not operate in Hills Area.
• Hotels can be customized as per your requirements with cost variation.
No Details Found